Designing Campus-wide Dante Systems
Date: March 2, 2022 (EU time)
Time: 2:00pm GMT/3:00pm CET/ 9:00am EST
Duration: 60 minutes
As universities are faced with demands for robust and high-quality AV systems, campus AV and IT professionals are working diligently to design, deploy and manage AV networks to support the unique needs of their organizations — and to prepare to adapt systems to meet whatever the future may hold. Many of these challenges can be easily solved with AV-over-IP solutions like Audinate’s Dante that delivers reliable, high-quality audio over standard computer networks.
In this webinar we’ll discuss:
- Getting started designing a simple classroom AVoIP system.
- Routing in Dante Controller
- Using presets to keep systems working as planned
- Best practices and technical advice for putting Dante on the Campus network, including information on multicast management, QoS, expected bandwidth, and more.
- Advice on setting up and using Dante Domain Manager to maintain and support Dante Systems while providing increased compatibility for Dante with enterprise networks.