Designing Campus-wide Dante Systems
Date: March 2, 2022
Time: 2:00pm EST / 11:00am PST
Duration: 60 minutes
As universities are faced with demands for robust and high-quality AV systems, campus AV and IT professionals are working diligently to design, deploy and manage AV networks to support the unique needs of their organizations — and to prepare to adapt systems to meet whatever the future may hold. Many of these challenges can be easily solved with AV-over-IP solutions like Audinate’s Dante that delivers reliable, high-quality audio over standard computer networks.
In this webinar we’ll discuss:
- Getting started designing a simple classroom AVoIP system.
- Routing in Dante Controller.
- Using presets to keep systems working as planned.
- Best practices and technical advice for putting Dante on the Campus network, including information on multicast management, QoS, expected bandwidth, and more.
- Advice on setting up and using Dante Domain Manager to maintain and support Dante Systems while providing increased compatibility for Dante with enterprise networks.
This webinar is geared toward end-users, integrators, and consultants involved with designing and installing Dante systems for schools and universities or looking for advice on deploying Dante on converged networks.